Wednesday, August 01, 2007

OI!

I love Celtic music. I really love the sound of female Celtic singers. More than that, I love Celtic Rock and Celtic Punk bands. Using the awesome power of Pandora, a great online music site, I have been able to expand my base of bands exponentially. I have created a great little station and weeded out most of the crap I didn’t like. There are a bunch of great bands in this station, so enjoy (Click Here).

Some bands of note:
Flogging Molly – My first taste of Celtic Punk and will always be my favorite. Their live shows are awesome!
Oysterband
The Real McKenzies – Not those stupid fake ones
Dropkick Murphys
The Young Dubliners
Street Dogs
The Elders
Carbon Leaf

I know a few of you may have already heard of most of these bands, but if that is the case why didn’t you share with me. Hippies, every last one of you! Well give them a go. Listen to my Pandora Radio station.

Next time, some Indie Pop and Indie Rock!

Later hippies

- Dr. Worm

Features

1 comment:

Dr. Worm (Matt) said...

P.S. Okay, I realized that some above bands referenced may be Scottish Folk. Sorry for this error, but the music is also very good. I have nothing against Scotts.

- Dr Worm